We are Designers. We are Technologists. We are your Digital Contractors. We are L360 ARCHITECTURE.
We are versatile, agile and driven. We are virtual construction pioneers using the best tools available. We offer ground breaking design and we work out real-world issues digitally before construction drawings see the light of day. That saves you money. And time.
When you work with L360 ARCHITECTURE, you sit at the same table as our diverse and experienced team from start to finish. We are inclusive at every stage of our process. No surprises, no secrets, no egos. Just great work. Done right, on time and on budget.
L360 is an ever evolving firm. We pride ourselves on our adaptability and willingness to venture outside the lines now and again to test new ground. That said, we have a core set of competencies that we have used to keep countless projects in check. If we were to take the “elevator pitch” approach, this list is what we’re best at:
– BIM, or Building Information Modelling. Many firms claim competency in this area, but we are one of the few who can claim to be pioneers in the field and to have been using BIM to virtually construct entire projects for decades.
– Interior Architectural Design. This has been our staple for many years, and we are very good at it. From city council chambers to restaurants to video gaming behemoths, we have done it all.
– Commercial and Institutional Architecture. Car dealerships, schools, and office buildings and everything in between.
– Design. It’s in our blood. The reality of our business is that we don’t get to flex our creative muscle nearly enough, but when given the opportunity, we tend to shine.
– Project Management. The nuts and bolts of getting a job done on time and on budget. From Project Strategy to Procurement Advisory to Zoning and Permitting approvals, we have the know-how and the experience.
How We Work
It goes without saying that any successful relationship depends on collaboration, communication and coordination, but we take that approach to the next level. Our experience has taught us repeatedly that the only way to realize success with any project is to invite all parties to the table and keep the channels of communication wide open. Inclusiveness is the easiest way to say it. When you work with L360, you don’t only have a seat at the table, but an integral role in the process as a whole.
L360 is a pioneer in the BIM realm. Our principal, Paul Loreto, has been at the leading edge of BIM technology even before the term was coined. More than pretty renderings and rough cost calculations, when properly utilized, BIM gives us the ability to fully construct projects in the digital sphere before ground is ever broken. This has huge implications for materials specifications, cost control and scheduling.
OAA, MRAIC, CanBIM CP
Mario MajzoubSenior Architect
OAA, MRAIC, LEED AP
Natasha CavalcanteProject Manager
B. Arch, MBA Project Manager
M. Arch., B. Arch.
Nils SillanpaaSr. Project Manager – Timmins Office
David DokaSenior Technologist
Dipl. Arch. Tech.
Julie SmithSenior Technologist
Dipl. Arch. Tech.
Chris SammutSenior Technologist
MAATO, Dipl. Arch. Tech.